Celebrate the Season at Long Island Summer Festival
55 South Bicycle Path
Selden, NY 11784
July 11th & 12th
Everyone's favorite weekend of family fun in the sun is upon us! When it comes to summer festivals, Long Island knows how to throw a party. Consider the namesake Long Island Summer Festival - two days of totally FREE live music from nearly 30 of the best bands in the region, over 200 vendors, games for all ages, tons of crave-worthy food, local arts and crafts. For the best seats in the house, bring a blanket or chairs to kick back and take it all in from the comfort of the lawn.
It's All About the Music
What's happening onstage is literally the center of the action, and it's the Festival's main goal to put the spotlight on these visionary Long Island artists. Some of the best include:
• "Any Way You Want It" - The uncanny brilliance of Journey's #1 tribute band headlines the night on Saturday the 11th.
• "Songs in the Attic" - Singer and piano maestro David Clark channels Billy Joel to headline as the festival closer at 6pm on Sunday the 12th.
• Buttered Soul - Groovy doesn't even begin to describe the hip-shaking mix of R&B, funk, and Motown this wild ensemble brings to the stage.
• Victoria Faiella - This globetrotting songstress has backed up the likes of Enrique Iglesias, but nothing compares to hearing her gorgeous voice on its own.
• Como Brothers - Siblings in life and rock, these original songwriters have opened for marquee acts like The Wallflowers and David Cook of American Idol.
• SEE - One of this year's most unique performers, SEE is a self-taught musical dynamo, playing instruments as varied as the ukulele and steel drum.