Long Island Activities - Summertime TravelLong Island is a classic American vacation destination. From beaches to barbecues, this scenic slice of the East Coast provides a wide range of summertime attractions and things to do. Whether you're planning a family trip, romantic getaway or vacation with the girls, you'll find all kinds of Long Island activities in the summer. Here are our top ten favorites:
1. Pristine Beaches - Relax on powder-fine sand in the sun.
2. Wine Country - Visit vineyards and enjoy free wine tastings.
3. Montauk - Experience laid-back surfing town with a famous lighthouse.
4. Golf Courses - Tee off on world-class courses at Bethpage State Park.
5. Farmers Markets - Shop for local produce, organic treats and artisan foods.
6. Old Westbury Gardens - Tour a historic mansion and 200 acres of gardens.
7. Cruises - Hop on board and explore the area's natural wetlands and wildlife.
8. Music Concerts - Find free music at beaches, parks and downtown areas.
9. The Belmont Stakes - Attend a legendary thoroughbred horse race in June.
10. Walking Tours - Stroll beautiful neighborhoods full of history and attractions.
Our eight-acre estate is an ideal place to enjoy the many pleasures of summertime. Make reservations early for your Long Island travel this year and take advantage of special advance purchase discounts. You can save up to 10% off our luxurious accommodations when you book 14 days in advance, and up to 15% off when you book 30 days in advance. Delight in a pastoral estate with fine dining, sumptuous décor and immaculately landscaped grounds. Plan your summer escape and please contact our hotel today at (516) 921-1415 for more information or to book your reservations.